It’s quick and easy to make. It is wonderfully moist and has a good mild pumpkin flavor. This is a yummy and great way to use up an extra loaf of pumpkin bread. Great for breakfast or dessert. A holiday-favorite or year-round treat.
Hеrе are a the ingredients уоu’ll nееd for thіѕ Easy Pumpkin Bread Recipe:
pumpkin puree (not pumpkin pie filling)
light brown sugar packed
pure vanilla extract
Easy Pumpkin Bread
- 2 large eggs
- 120 ml oil
- 250 gr pumpkin puree
- 210 gr all-purpose flour
- 150 gr granulated sugar
- 100 gr light brown sugar packed
- 1 tsp baking soda
- 1/2 tsp baking powder
- 1 tsp pure vanilla extract
- 1 1/4 tsp ground cinnamon
- 1/4 tsp ground ginger
- 1/4 tsp ground nutmeg
- 1/8 tsp ground cloves
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 60 ml buttermilk
- Preheat oven to 325 degrees F (165 degrees C). Grease 9×5-inch loaf pans.
- Whisk eggs in a large bowl. Add pumpkin puree, granulated sugar, brown sugar, oil, buttermilk, and vanilla extract. Whisk until smooth
- Mix flour, baking soda, baking powder, salt, cinnamon, ginger, nutmeg, and cloves. Whisk until well combined.
- Pour the batter into the prepared loaf pan and spread it around into one even layer. Bake for 50 to 60 minutes or until a toothpick inserted in the center of each loaf comes out clean.
- Transfer to a wire rack, let cool in the pan for 20 minutes, put the parchment paper on it and carefully remove the bread from the pan, then return to the wire rack to cool completely.