A thick, hearty, delicious pumpkin soup for autumn. Cream-like soup is served at our family’s Thanksgiving dinner every year. This soup is smooth and flavorful, The cinnamon croutons are lovely and make the soup reminiscent of pumpkin pie.
The spices in this soup really marry up well and make this the tasty, flavorful soup it is. This is a very tasty soup that keeps up to 3 days in the fridge, and freezes well. Wonderful way to warm up during the holidays.
Hеrе are a the ingredients уоu’ll nееd for thіѕ Easy Pumpkin Bread Recipe:
zero-calorie brown sugar substitute
pumpkin pie spice
Delicious Keto Pumpkin Soup
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 1 small onion diced
- 2 cloves gralic minced
- 2 tbsp zero-calorie brown sugar substitute
- 1 1/2 tsp pumpkin pie spice
- 1 tsp salt
- 2 1/2 cups chicken stock
- 1 (15ounce) pumpkin puree
- 1 cup heavy cream (Optional)
- 2 tbsp heavy cream, or to taste (Optional)
- cinnamon (Optional)
- nutmeg (Optional)
- Heat oil in a saucepan over medium heat. Add onion and saute for 2 to 3 minutes.
- Reduce heat to medium-low and add garlic. Saute until onion is beginning to soften, 2 to 3 more minutes.
- Stir in sugar substitute, pumpkin pie spice, and salt.
- Pour in chicken stock and stir to combine.
- Whisk in pumpkin puree, cover, and simmer over medium-low heat for 10 minutes.
- Blend soup carefully until smooth using an immersion blender.
- Stir in 1 cup heavy cream and adjust salt, if necessary.
- Garnish with a drizzle of heavy cream, cinnamon, nutmeg.