Awesome! It was so easy! Not too sweet, not too rich… a wonderful, smooth result that’s really made. Very refresing and tropical. You can taste each flavor, but not one overpowers the other.
Coconut Lime Cheesecake with Mango Coulis
Prep: 30 mins
Cook: 30 mins
For the Crust:
- 1 1/4 cup graham cracker crumbs (1 sleeve of crackers)
- 1 Tbsp sugar
- 1/2 cup toasted coconut flakes*
- 5 Tbsp melted butter
For the Cream Cheese mixture:
- 2 (8 oz) pkgs cream cheese, room temperature
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1/4 cup key lime juice
- 2 Tbsp heavy whipping cream
- 2 eggs room temperature
For the garnish:
- Sliced Key limes
- Toasted shredded coconut
- Whipped cream
- 2 cups cubed fresh mango
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Line a 9×9 inch pan with foil and set aside.
- In a bowl combine the graham cracker crumbs, sugar, and coconut together with melted butter. Press firmly into the bottom of the prepared 10-inch springform pan..
- In the bowl, whip the cream cheese and sugar together with a mixer until smooth. Add in the lime juice and whipping cream and mix to combine. Add in the eggs one at a time and mix until combined. Pour over crust and bake at 350 degrees for 22-24 minutes until center is set.
- Cool in pan on a cooling rack for 1 hour and then refrigerate at least 3 hours before cutting.
- Prepare mango coulis by pureeing the mango with sugar until smooth. If too thick, add a teaspoon of water at a time, using just enough to make pourable.
- Serve garnished with whipped cream, coconut, and lime slices. Drizzle mango coulis over cheesecake when plated.