This salsa is fantastic and incredibly easy to put together. Filled with tomatoes, feta and fresh avocado, it’s guaranteed to disappear! Perfect as a dip, hummus topping, or served over grilled chicken. Ready in under 10 minutes, it is quick, easy to prepare, colorful, and delicious.
Avocado Feta Salsa
prep time: 10 mins
total time: 10 mins
- 2 plum tomatoes, chopped
- 2 ripe avocados – peeled, pitted and chopped
- 1/4 cup finely chopped red onion
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 1/3 cup chopped cilantro
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 tablespoon red vinegar
- 4 ounces crumbled feta cheese
- salt and pepper to taste
- In a bowl, gently stir together tomatoes, avocados, onion, and garlic. I also squirted some lime juice on it to give it more flavor and to keep the avocados from browning as quickly. Mix in cilantro.
- Gently stir in olive oil and vinegar. Then stir in feta. Salt and pepper to taste. Cover, and chill for at least an hour. Serve with tortilla chips. *It’s is best to make it close to when you are serving it.