This recipe turned out great! The flavors are good together. Very creamy filling wonderful flavor combination. Plus the bonus leftover avocado/yolk has many uses. These avocado deviled eggs make a great alternative to plain hard boiled eggs. These Avocado Deviled Eggs are the perfect party appetizer!
Avocado Deviled Eggs
Prep time: 10 mins
Total time: 10 mins
- 6 eggs, hard boiled
- 1 large avocado, ripe
- 2 tbsp dijon mustard
- juice from 1/2 lime
- pinch sea salt
- 1/4 tsp black pepper
- 1 dash hot sauce, or to taste (Optional)
- 3 slices cooked turkey bacon, chopped, divided
- 1 jalapeño, minced
- Remove shells from hard boiled eggs and cut eggs in half (long ways). Remove yolks and place them into a medium size bowl.
- Rise egg whites to remove any extra yolk that remains, pat dry with a paper towel then place them on serving platter or dish and set aside.
- Cut avocado in half and remove pit and peel. Place the avocado into the bowl with the yolks. Add in the remaining ingredients and mix until smooth and ingredients are well combined. Ultimately, you can place all the ingredients into a food processor and blitz until smooth.
- Scoop a spoonful of the avocado mixture into each egg white half. Top with a dash hot sauce, turkey bacon piece and jalapeño slices. Enjoy immediately!