This Chicken Mango Avocado Salad is very tasty and healthy. Loaded with juicy chicken, avocado, and mango. Mango and avacado is a wonderful combo. Perfect for a busy weeknight! This was pretty easy and yummy to make.
Chicken Mango Avocado Salad
Prep: 30 mins
Total: 30 mins
- 2 tablespoons brown sugar
- ¼ cup water
- ⅓ cup lime juice
- ½ cup chili garlic sauce
- 4 cups shredded, cooked chicken
- 2 medium mangos – peeled, seeded and diced
- 2 avocados – peeled, pitted and diced
- 1 (10 ounce) package spring lettuce mix
- In a saucepan over medium-high heat, stir together the brown sugar and water. Bring to a boil, then pour into a medium bowl. Stir in the garlic chili sauce and lime juice. Set the dressing aside.
- In a large bowl, toss together the chicken, mangos and avocados. Arrange the spring salad mix on serving plates, then top with a few spoonfuls of the chicken mixture. Pour dressing over the top.